Presenting your work to students, faculty, and the community is an important and integral part of undergraduate research. UA students have multiple presentation opportunities on campus:
- UA Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity Conference
- National Council on Undergraduate Research Annual Conference: Montana State University, March 26-28, 2020
- Publications, such as JOSHUA, Dewpoint, and New College Review
- McNair Scholars Research Conference
- Performances, such as Dance Alabama! and numerous theatre and musical productions
The College of Arts and Sciences has a significant number of students who have been named Barry Goldwater Scholars, one of the most elite academic scholarship awards in the nation.
For more information about the Goldwater Scholarship Program, visit goldwater.scholarsapply.org.